On this episode, I talk to Dr Mandeep Rai. Author of the international bestseller (Wall Street Journal and the Sunday times): The Values Compass - What 101 Countries Teach Us About Purpose, Life and Leadership
Mandeep is a global authority on values, working with companies, institutions, and individuals around the world. She has travelled to more than 150 countries and reported as a journalist for the BBC World Service and Reuters, amongst others.
In this episode, we talk about
- What are values
- Why are the important
- Who can benefit
- How values can influence communication and relationships
- Building rapport with values in business and personal life
5 Value Sections we cover
- Change values -These epitomize how nations and their people have shaped and responded to change.
- Continuity Values: These have kept tradition and memory alive, often against great odds.
- Connection Values: These shape our personal relationships, with friends, family, colleagues, neighbours, and strangers.
- Communal Values: These are universally recognized in communities, companies, and countries, dictating behaviour and social norms.
- Core Values: These define our core personality and motivations in life.
The Values Compass Book - http://bit.ly/thevaluescompass
Mandeep Rai - http://mandeep-rai.com/
Jatinder Palaha - http://www.jatinderpalaha.com
Digital Rapport® Podcast - http://www.digital-rapport.com